Take 5 minutes to contribute and have an impact.
Share. Engage. Act. Inspire. Change.
- Contribute to ‘Voices of Change’. We are all affected by NCDs, add your voice to the campaign through ‘Voices of Change’. Voices of Change may be integrated into NCDA network advocacy and ACT on NCDs campaign communications.
- Share ‘Voices of Change’ quotes, champion quote cards, infographics, video messages or key messages through social media. Simply click and share where you see social sharing icons and remember to include #ACTonNCDs.
- Create your own tweet or message for social media, and remember to include #ACTonNCDs. You might like to use the prompt question: “What do you think your government needs to prioritise to ACT on NCDs?”
For more tips on using social media to join the campaign, check out our guides for individuals and civil society organisations.
- Subscribe to ACT on NCDs campaign updates for regular updates and opportunities to engage.
- Sign up to the NCD Alliance newsletter for the latest NCD news, events, jobs and developments.
- If you are a person living with an NCD, register for the ‘Our Views, Our Voices’ Group.
- Stay tuned to the NCDA’s social media @ncdalliance and #ACTonNCDs – Follow, like, share, comment, engage.
Want to step up your engagement a notch? Check out the pages below: